Tuesday 20 January 2009

Craving some Chocolate Chip.


But not chocolate chip cookies! (Although on second thoughts, go on then....)
I made this card last night and after it was assembled I thought it was a bit "lacking". Then it came to me - the main image and sentiment both need to be mounted again on chocolate chip cardstock, but I love chocolate chip so much that I have used it all!
Never mind, that's my next shopping list started - as if it wasn't started already! Who am I trying to kid? LOL!
I love all the Stampin' Up! colour ranges but the Earth Elements are my favourite.
Other products used are Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Certainly Celery cardstock.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Earth elements are my favourite too! I'm loving the browns & then the colour on the stamped image - nice touch x