Monday 23 March 2009

Luckiest Mummy


Well I thought I would show you what my darling boy (aged 6) has made me for Mother's Day.
Here is the card he made me at school. The butterflies on the front are painted with finger prints.


And a hand sewn bookmark - I can't do stitching as neatly as that! LOL.

I can't think of anything that I would rather have - to me they are priceless and I shall treasure them forever.

Daddy also came up trumps by adding a bottle of Bollinger champagne which is very nice!

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

What beautiful treasures for you to keep Anne - I never thought that I would be fortunate enough to have a child and then came John - I keep practically everything he makes I will photograph my craftroom pinboard full of sketches and I Love You Mummy notes to show you and I suspect you are just the same - James is indeed a gift to cherish, clearly a crafter in the making with brill colouring that stays in the lines - what lovely treasure to share with us Anne - Bridgette xxx

Stephanie said...

Just precious Anne - I can't wait for the kiddies to present me with handmade treasures - getting tearfull just thinking about it :) xxx

Sarah B said...

These are such lovely gifts. I love the stuff my children make at school, it means so much more than a bought pressie, Hugs Sarah BX