Wednesday 28 October 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah B.


It was the lovely Sarah B's birthday earlier this month and this is the card that I sent her. It is actually more shimmery than you can see from the photo.
Background is paper by Sassafraslass, the leaves are stamped on Old Olive Card using a Wendy Vecchi stamp, and the sentiment is stamped using a Stampington and Co stamp, again on Old Olive, and cut out using a ribbon Tag Die.
Pink Ribbon is SU, and I edged everything with brown distress ink.
I added a little glamour dust to some of the flowers, so it really sparkles in real life.
Hope you had a fabulous day Sarah!

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Anne it is a beautiful, and I'm so disappointed as I have not received it, Blooming Royal Mail, Hugs SarahB X

Anne Jagger said...

Sarah - I'm so sorry it's not arrived yet, it's ages since I posted it! x