Saturday 8 January 2011

I love Coffee

The theme this week on Gingersnap Creations is Hot Beverages.

I used Brushed Corduroy and Pumice stone inks for the background, plus a little glimmer mist.

I've had the Coffee twill tape for yonks, and the sentiment on the saying made me smile. ( Can't remember who produces the coffee cups and saying stamps - sorry).

I don't know about being successful but I do know that I need gallons of coffee in a morning before I even start to function properly!

Must dash - Shopping trip awaits.

Have fun X

11 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

Great tag and I love coffee also. I NEED coffee also. Drinking down a bunch now and heading to work.

Michele said...

Fab tag! Someone's started the new year with plenty of mojo! x

Yvonne said...

Lovely tag, Anne!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awesome tag! Being a coffee lover myself!

Hearts Turned said...

Great tag, Anne! Thanks as always for your sweet visits--you're always so kind to me! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend--and have fun on the shopping trip!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Great tag! Perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Hot Beverage Challenge!

Netty said...

Terrific tag and great words. Thank you for playing the Gingersnaps Challenge. Annette x

tea_bag said...

fab tag

Neet said...

Fabulous tag - love how you have composed it all and that stitching around the edges adds a lovely touch.

penny4thoughts said...

Such a fun sentiment and a great tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)

trisha too said...

Nice tag--yep, I need to be properly caffeinated, too!

:)