Sunday 31 March 2013

Circle Journals from last year

Here are the last 3 pages I did for my swap last year:  First theme is Ladies:
Stamps are Crafty Individuals, Tape is Ranger and punch is EK Success.


The theme for this was Summertime. I can't remember who made the sunbathers stamps.  Their hats are corks, the beach huts are from a Paperartsy stamp.


Finally the theme of Nature:  Main stamp is by Sarah Lugg used on watercolour paper.  Background is inked with distress inks and the stamps are from a "Pictorial Websters Dictionary" set I found in Liberty's in London.  Egg sticker is by Cavallini and the Feather came from VW Rouleaux.
X

3 comments:

Michele said...

Fab pages! I especially love the sunbathers one. (The stamps are from Rubbernecker - I've got them too, but not used them yet, surprise surprise). Happy Easter xx

Paul B said...

Gorgeous pages Anne, they are all beautifully artistic and creative. Pxx

Neet said...

Don't know which of these to pick out to talk about as they are all super. Love them - and the 'cork' idea made me smile - what a fabulous idea it was.

Glad you are back crafting.

Hugs, Neet xx