Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Not an original title but never mind!

A quick post with some of the cards I made recently for colleagues at work.  I'm sorry they're not brilliant pictures - I'd already packaged them before I remembered to take photos - I must remember to keep the camera handy because I am useless at remembering to use it.


I cut the letters on my Cricut and stamped them afterwards, then used Martha Stewart punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder and spellbinder die.

 On this card I cut the flowerpot on Cricut machine and added spellbinder foliage die leaves and punched flowers.

Large heart cut on Cricut and embossed, stamp is by Molly Bloom and "Best Mum" is a fridge magnet.

Hope you're having a good Mother's Day and thanks for looking X

3 comments:

Michele said...

Lovely cards, Anne! Good to see you back :) Hope you're being spoilt for Mother's Day xx

Alisonph said...

Lovely to see you back in the 'Land of Craft' - missed you. Cards are lovely xx

Neet said...

Oh I have missed you! Hope you are back crafting and showing.
Lovely cards, both of them.
Hugs, Neet xxxx