Sunday 9 February 2014

I'm in the mood for love.............

...... but only because it's almost Valentine's Day :-)

I made some little gift hearts to hold a pair of chocolates using some Tonic dies.




The Front



Hearts in their bags hanging on a display



The back said either :Be Mine"  or "All my Love"


 I also made a few cards:


Tonic dies again and Martha Stewart Punch.

To Die For dies and sentiment.

Tonic square and circle dies and some glossy accents.

Memory box dies and Martha Stewart punch.

One of my friends asked me to make a card for her parents' ruby wedding anniversary:

Tonic, Spellbinder and Tattered Lace dies, Just Rite Happy Anniversary and Cricut numbers.The background is embossed using a Creative Expressions embossing folder.
Thanks for looking.  Hope you are staying warm and dry X

3 comments:

Paul B said...

Wowza - they are all gorgeous projects Anne. You've been a busy bee of late :) Great to see you back in blog land. Pxx

kjjc said...

Well hello. Nice to see you. Lovely creations. Great that you have been busy.

Michele said...

Lovely to see you back in blog land! Gorgeous creations - I particularly like the way you've created the 'record' card x